- March 25, 2022
- Posted by: Steve Smith
- Category: Urgent Care Billing
Are you staff well acquainted with the right questions with a new or established patient walking through the door? If you do not have confirmed information of insurance for a patient as they leave the clinic, the chances of getting this information later get reduced.
- Not ensuring the coverage by not collecting the co-pays reduces the chances of getting the full payment.
- Following up for patient information takes a lot of time and they are likely not in a hurry to respond. This usually slows down your processes and also ultimately reimbursement.
- Also, all the paperwork should be accurate before it is headed to the billing department.2020 and 2021 were usually big years of change with E/M regulatory and coding guidelines.
If you do not have the staff to take care of coding in view of the changes, you can leave the money on the table. Claims can be inaccurate and also delay reimbursement.
The Benefit of Working with Sunknowledge
Your team of urgent care billers and coders must have the right understanding of the billing guidelines for ensuring clean claims. Using the right modifiers in the correct section of the EMR can lower down your revenue seriously.
- Having a specialist offering proper coding service which includes checking and verifying codes even before submission is a huge help in reducing errors and ultimately getting paid for the service provided.
- Finding someone that unique is going to be a blessing in disguise. The biggest challenge is to find someone that knows how to manage the urgent care billing as a reliable extension of operations.
- Looking for a serious partner that understands how to deliver actionable urgent care billing assistance, speak to our team now. At present, we have more than 100 references across the industry and extend great credentials and consistency.
Partner with us and come to know what makes us unique in the world of urgent care billing services. We extend urgent care billing services at just $7 per hour and understand what it takes to deliver proactive support. Speak to us now!