Already in serious disruption with the current Pandemic situation all across the country, the Advanced and Accelerated payment program gives a serious boost to all Medicare providers. While it is a loan that needs to be paid back, it offers a serious opportunity ahead for all to find a reliable operational partner, helping them eliminate proven pain areas in their RCM mandates. Infusion Billing services especially as we seen the country slowly reviving its manufacturing and supply chains, and with social distancing a norm, letting patients reduce their outpatient hospital visits. Also, with a huge surge in the need of ventilators, and medical supplies Sunknowledge has the perfect plan for all your infusion billing needs.
Currently, we are working with a host of clients in the infusion billing space with excellent credentials. Our ability to offer complete support in pre and post infusion billing helps us hold the center stage as a complete healthcare RCM destination.
We currently offer a host of services to leading clients in DME, Orthotics & prosthetics as well as in the HME space. Over the years, we have earned a unique recognition of working with both provider and payer side of the business.
Our team is proficient across all major billing systems like:
- Brightree, Kareo, OPIE, Fastrack, CPR+ HME, TEAMDME, and many more!
Why we are different from other RCM companies
- The only company who provides pre-billing activities like insurance verification, prior authorization and order confirmation which our competitors do not offer
- Only company to communicate directly with the patients and the doctor’s office to get all the documents in time
- We do all post billing services at just $7 per hour with a very high 97% first pass collection rate and many more…….
Leverage the Sunknowledge advantage!
- Access to dedicated resources at just $7/hr
- A solution bringing cost down by 80%
- Highest productivity metrics with 99.98% accuracy
- A 97% first pass collection rate
- Great references from industry leaders in the Infusion billing services Space
- Serving the 3rd largest DME holding company with revenue of $600 million annually
- Dedicated account manager for seamless communication
- Customized Reporting based on the requirements shared by our clients at the time of transition
- ISO 27001 certified company covering all HIPAA requirements
Our Infusion Billing Service Portfolio:
- Eligibility Verification – Online & Calling (with same & similar check for Medicare)
- Authorization Initiation – Online & Calling
- Doctor’s Office Follow-up for documents etc
- Order Entry (Patient, Provider, Insurance, Item etc)
- Order Confirmation
- Scheduling of Delivery
- Creation of Claims
- Claims Submission
- Claim Rejection Management
- Payment Posting – Auto & Manual
- Accounts Receivable & Denial Management
FAQ’s on Infusion Billing
Why Should We Look to Outsource Infusion Billing?
While a patient receives a therapeutic infusion of a drug for one hour, specialized professionals know how to report CPT code 96365 for diagnosis, prophylaxis, or therapy. Finding in house team that knows it all can be difficult. Outsourcing of infusion billing reduces your operational costs, improves your focus on patient care, and transforms your cash flow.
Why will I Outsource Infusion Billing to Sunknowledge?
We offer seamless proficiency, great experience in working on infusion billing, and have excellent references across the industry. Sunknowledge delivers complete pre and posts billing support at $7 per hour reducing your operational costs by almost 75%.
Do You Work With Startup Infusion Billing Service Providers?
Yes, we have over 100 clients all across DMEPOS and infusion billing space. Our team is versatile and has the experience of working with startup sets ups as well as leading names. We offer dedicated resources and have a niche ability to work as your operational extension.
What are The Immediate Benefits if I Outsource to You?
We can reduce down your operational costs by 75%, improve collections by 30% to 40% within the first month itself, you can get access to an experienced team of medical billers ready to work for you at next door rates with seamless standards in communication. Also, we offer you dedicated account managers and customize according to your protocols.
How Soon Can We Start Our Infusion Billing?
We can start working immediately! After signing the initial scope of work, we will allocate your work to the concerned manager and his team. We will organize the transition, to understand your process and develop the manual which will be the point of reference for us during our working together. We also have a no binding contract.
Looking to know more about our infusion billing action plan! Let us share our best practices, references across the industry, and the ability to work as your reliable operational arm over a “no commitment call”! We are just a call away!