Already in serious disruption with the current Pandemic situation all across the country, the Advanced and Accelerated payment program gives a serious boost to all Medicare providers. While it is a loan that needs to be paid back, it offers a serious opportunity ahead for all to find a reliable operational partner, helping them eliminate proven pain areas in their RCM mandates. Infusion Billing services especially as we seen the country slowly reviving its manufacturing and supply chains, and with social distancing a norm, letting patients reduce their outpatient hospital visits. Also, with a huge surge in the need of ventilators, and medical supplies Sunknowledge has the perfect plan for all your infusion billing needs.
Currently, we are working with a host of clients in the infusion billing space with excellent credentials. Our ability to offer complete support in pre and post infusion billing helps us hold the center stage as a complete healthcare RCM destination.
We currently offer a host of services to leading clients in DME, Orthotics & prosthetics as well as in the HME space. Over the years, we have earned a unique recognition of working with both provider and payer side of the business.
Our team is proficient across all major billing systems like:
- Brightree, Kareo, OPIE, Fastrack, CPR+ HME, TEAMDME, and many more!
Why we are different from other RCM companies
- The only company who provides pre-billing activities like insurance verification, prior authorization and order confirmation which our competitors do not offer
- Only company to communicate directly with the patients and the doctor’s office to get all the documents in time
- We do all post billing services at just $7 per hour with a very high 97% first pass collection rate and many more…….
Leverage the Sunknowledge advantage!
- Access to dedicated resources at just $7/hr
- A solution bringing cost down by 80%
- Highest productivity metrics with 99.98% accuracy
- A 97% first pass collection rate
- Great references from industry leaders in the Infusion billing services Space
- Serving the 3rd largest DME holding company with revenue of $600 million annually
- Dedicated account manager for seamless communication
- Customized Reporting based on the requirements shared by our clients at the time of transition
- ISO 27001 certified company covering all HIPAA requirements
Our Infusion Billing Service Portfolio:
- Eligibility Verification – Online & Calling (with same & similar check for Medicare)
- Authorization Initiation – Online & Calling
- Doctor’s Office Follow-up for documents etc
- Order Entry (Patient, Provider, Insurance, Item etc)
- Order Confirmation
- Scheduling of Delivery
- Creation of Claims
- Claims Submission
- Claim Rejection Management
- Payment Posting – Auto & Manual
- Accounts Receivable & Denial Management
Looking to know more about our infusion billing action plan! Let us share our best practices, references across the industry, and ability to work as your reliable operational arm over a “no commitment call”! We are just a call away!