Understanding the specifications of insurance with their new modifiers often makes the job of a dermatologist quite confusing. Reducing TAT and errors in first time PA requests improves revenue cycle management methods of a dermatology practice.
Providers have to look ahead to streamline processes and have a competent team improving their financial credibility. Simultaneously, it removes doubts from the patient’s mind about the prescribed form of treatment.
A psoriasis patient of yours is already struggling as you don’t find the insurance budge for it. The patient after trying a handful of less expensive treatments is almost hopeless to receive the right treatment for cure.
It is a common story for a major chunk of full time dermatologists. In the solo/ non-group practices, burden with dermatology prior authorization is more frustrating.
Sunknowledge case study in Botox prior authorization
Sunknowledge has extensive experience of delivering excellent support with quasi medical product like Botox and performed all the tasks with:
- verification of eligibility
- initiating the authorization
- follow- up on the request
- obtaining and acknowledging authorization
- Scheduling the delivery of the drug
Our dermatology pre/post billing services include:
- New patient Entry
- Eligibility and Benefits Verification
- Prior Authorization
- Medical Coding
- Claims Submission
- Rejection Management
- Payment Posting
- Accounts Receivables Follow-up
- Denial Management
- Customer Service
Why we are your trusted dermatology pre/ post billing extension:
- We charge only $7 per hour
- 99% Overall Accuracy
- Excellent References/Over 100 healthcare clients
- Boost Average number of approvals by 1.5-2X
- 70% Reduction in Billing Costs
- Dedicated Account management support
- 100% HIPAA Compliance
Let us share our best practices of a perfect disaster management plan for your dermatology practice. We are ready to start working immediately.