- September 10, 2020
- Posted by: Thomas Anderson
- Category: Infusion Billing Services
Providing excellent seamless support in both front end/ back end support across DME, HME, orthotics billing, CPAP/BIPAP machine billing, infusion billing, ambulance billing, gastroenterology billing, Nursing Home billing, hospital accounts receivable etc; our experts today work on offering a seamless billing operation with faster reimbursements rate.
Delivering actionable support in AR and collections related activities for seamless infusion billing process that include follow up with payers regarding the status of claims, follow up on the denials as well as under payments and appeals, we also work on 80% operational cost reduction.
In fact, taking complete responsibility for infusion billing services, our experienced billers and certified coders also offer a 99.9% accuracy rate in all:
Pre billing services:
• Order entry for all the patients, providers, insurance, items, etc which is required
• Eligibility verification which includes both online /calling
• Prior authorization by the team with patients calling and doctor’s office follow up for relevant documentation that needed for the process
• Order Confirmation
• Scheduling of delivery
Post billing services:
• Claims management
• Rejection management
• Payment posting auto (with and without audit as well as manual)
• Account receivable follow-up
• Account receivable and denial management
With excellent industry reference and complete operational transparency, Sunknowledge Services today is also known for its highest productivity metric. Offering a standard pricing and quality assurance at a service charge as low as $7 per hour, our other advantages are:
• Excellent team for your hospital accounts receivable bucket
• Great exposure in working with difficult to recover aging A/R
• 100s of excellent industry references
• Proper attention is given to every size or source
• More than a decade experience in handling claims adjudication for major insurance plans
• No binding contract with thirty days of a free trial
In fact, working for years with both payers and providers today have made our billing experts proficient in working on different billing software like Brightree, Team DME, Kareo, Bonafide, Universal, Fastrac, CPR+, Team DME, DME Works, Cortex EDI and many more.
Being an operational extension that can meet and beat any price in the given market, we are here for all your infusion billing problems.