- March 28, 2022
- Posted by: Steve Smith
- Category: DME Billing
Traditionally the landscape of HME providers is dominated with full line medical supply and HME companies. Presently, new players are creating huge competition. There has been a surge of equipment manufacturers as well as distributors who are HME’s with direct to patient models.
- Also, there is a serious emergence of virtual HME’s that are trying to serve the customers with telehealth solutions without any need of physical locations and also not disrupting the current patterns of referral.
- With 90% of Americans living within 10 miles of a Walmart store, the company has the potential to disrupt the entire HME industry. Any HME patient today needs an effective digital experience which is modern. Multiple modes of communication have to exist for using the most effective mode.
At the end of the day, you need to focus on your patients more than anything else. Securing your reimbursements with a powerful DME billing company should be the idea.
The Benefit of Working with Sunknowledge
Over the last decade, we have been an exceptional DME billing services company. Our team understands what it takes to elevate your practice management efforts as a reliable operational extension.
- We have reduced operational expenses by almost 70% with our specialized intervention. Presently, we have more than 100 clients all across the DMEPOS space and we serve across verticals and functions.
- Our team takes pride in serving the largest names across the DME industry and has resolved their pressing business challenges. Our knowledge and versatility across the different software systems define our consolidated presence in the space of DME billing.
- Find out what makes us unique in the world of DME billing. We have a story to share on how we define your ROI as a quality RCM services company. Get to know why we are hailed as one of the best across the industry.
Our experts will love to give you a complete outline on how we attend your pain points as a reliable operational extension. At these times of labor shortage and high wages, we deliver end to end DME billing at just $7 per hour.