- October 27, 2019
- Posted by: Thomas Anderson
- Categories: DME Billing, DME Billing Services
With the final ESRD/DMEPOS rule, that definitely has some but not all the changes that stake holders in the HME segment has been asking for. The final rule surely has some innovative measures to the payment rules of Medicare for DME as well as end stage renal disease programs. There has been some significant improvements done in the competitive bidding system with continued access to durable medical equipment.
The final rule surely is one of its kind market oriented reform that has been based on the comments received from the DME proposal from the suppliers, associations and the manufacturers. It will also reduce the burden on the suppliers by simplifying the bidding program.
It can well be said that CMS to work on the additional fixes has made a smart decision to pause the bidding process. Many suppliers who did not win the bid will now take the advantage to serve the Medicare beneficiaries during this gap period and will be contending with the rates that provide negative or even razor thin margins of profit. It will essentially imply how a supplier, retailers and the provider will have to set the records straight with their billing efforts for an improved revenue cycle management experience.
Sunknowledge Services Inc: A Complete DME Billing Experience
Already, a 100% HIPAA compliant organization, Sunknowledge Services Inc is a one stop DME billing destination. We offer our 360 degree revenue cycle management services in
- Eligibility verification and authorization
- Patient information entry
- Charge entry
- Claims Submission
- Payment Posting
- Accounts receivable recovery
- Denial management
- Customized reporting
We also offer a seamless business transition process, ability to work in accordance to your protocols and will be eliminating proven pain points in your daily practice management/ revenue cycle management mandates. Our team is well versed across all major EMR/ billing systems and will be delivering customized account management and reporting support. Also we ensure:
- Up to 97% collection rate in accounts receivable
- FREE medical billing software, EMR & setup
- Real-time eligibility checks & fast authorization
- 100% HIPAA-HITECH compliance
- Rapid claim status analysis in denial management
- Turnaround time less than 48 hours max.
- Low service fees with no hidden cost
- Zero lockup service contract that can be cancelled anytime
- Excellent references from reputed clients across the US
- Real-time audits and custom reporting
We are just a call away! Let our team provide you a complete demonstration on how we demystify your challenge areas with our specialized intervention. Leverage the Sunknowledge edge for your DME billing needs. We deliver you a power packed revenue cycle management experience.