- July 5, 2021
- Posted by: Thomas Anderson
- Category: DME Billing
Today in this pandemic crisis along with the shortage of physicians, lack of experienced billers and certified coders has also been one of the major issues that are plaguing the U.S. healthcare. With hospitals running low on medical supplies like ventilators, mask and personal protective equipment, keeping the billing office running seem challenging for many healthcare providers; especially for small organizations with limited cash flow.
This is why today more and more healthcare providers in order to keep their billing process seamless and ensure a continuous cash flow are finding outsourcing as a better option.
How Sunknowledge as an outsourcing organization can help your DME Billing?
With experienced billers, certified coders and resources, Sunknowledge Services an outsourcing RCM organization not only assist you with a seamless DME medical billing transaction but also efficient revenue generation.
Eliminating all your pain points and unnecessary money that you end up on spending in the biller’s training session, software installation etc, Sunknowledge outsourcing RCM organization helps you saving a lot of time and money in rework.
Helping you focus on your core work of patient care, our experts work on ensuring 80% operational cost reduction while achieving the highest productivity metrics in the market. Offering a complete standalone/ end to end billing operation, our complete DME billing services start from:
• Order entry (patients, providers, insurance, items, etc)
• Eligibility verification (both online, calling)
• Prior authorization with patients calling and doctor’s office follow up for relevant documentation that needed for the process
• Re- authorization
• order Confirmation
• Scheduling of delivery
As well as post billing services too including:
• Claims management
• Rejection management
• Payment posting auto (with and without audit as well as manual)
• Account receivable follow-up
• Account receivable and denial management
Being the one stop DME billing outsourcing destination, Sunknowledge Services taking care of your complete billing responsibility also offers benefits like:
• Robust reporting according to clients protocol which can be daily/weekly /monthly basis
• Liability insurance coverage of 2 Million Dollars, with a million dollar coverage per incident
• Account Managers assigned at no additional cost
• No binding contracts with the first thirty days of free trial
In fact, our team has a full-service approach when it comes to DME billing services with a service charge as low as $7 per hour or 1.49%.