Our medical coding and billing services are designed to address a wide range of issues and challenges faced by hospitals and physicians while realizing payments. By leveraging efficient processes and billing workflows, we help to improve productivity and quality, which in turn reduces operational cost and boosts revenue generation. Our billing process experts can provide customized solutions to help you achieve your business objectives. These solutions not only dramatically improve efficiency in a manner which is surprisingly cost-effective, but also allow you to focus on the more important aspects of your business.
Medical billing involves accurate interpretation of SOAP notes for correct coding combinations based on payor specific guidelines. A thorough understanding of the nuances associated with various physician specialty is required. This drastically reduces denials, which in turn leads to a significant reduction in days in AR. Denials due to incorrect entry of demographics are minimized through our transaction based internal audit mechanism. Rejections are worked as a priority to reduce turn-around time and detailed analysis of denials helps identify changes in payors’ reimbursement guidelines. Systematic follow-up is also conducted that minimize the possibility of untimely denials while ensuring their early identification, requests for medical notes, etc. All claims that have not been closed out in the system are categorized by age and insurance for effective management of the follow-up process. Billings of secondary claims are also followed up to reduce the patient’s financial responsibility while ensuring better collections.
- Accurate coding combination, i.e. service code, diagnosis code, modifiers and place of service code
- Error free patient entry
- Real time transaction audits for patient and charge entry
- Claims submission within 48 hours of receiving patient (demographic & insurance) and service information
- Rejection follow-up within 24 hours
- Tracking and follow-up of partial or incorrect payments
- Denial management based on detailed analysis
- Methodical and proactive AR follow-up
- Timely payment posting to reflect accurate AR
- HIPAA compliant
- Customized reporting for
- Claims submission
- Accounts receivables