The HME billing process is very different from any other category of medical billing and coding process. In fact, working on the HME billing domain is no easy task, as it requires in-depth specialized knowledge of all HCPCS Level II codes. Furthermore, inaccuracy and lack of job-specific knowledge often end up in denial and rejection. Thus leading to hours of rework and delayed accounts receivable and also complex reimbursement; which is another challenge for healthcare providers.
Though the HME medical billing is one of the most daunting and critical processes faced by every standard medical practice today. For successful medical billing, only the process knowledge is not enough but experience skilled resources helping you out in your billing process is equally important. This is why Sunknowledge Services Inc is here to help.
Why Sunknowledge Services Inc?
With years of experience and resources, we are designed to meet all our clients’ needs, especially in the HME domain as more than 50% of our work involved in this domain. Sunknowledge professionals aren’t just qualified to implement the process but are well equipped with proper industry knowledge as well as the right tools and resources for the work. Lifting a considerable amount of stress from your shoulders for your HME billing services, Sunknowledge will help with the highest productivity metrics than any other RCM organization can provide. Offering complete operational transparency our HME billing services which we offer are:
- Order entry
- Eligibility and benefits verification
- Prior authorization
- Medical coding
- Order Confirmation
- Scheduling of delivery
The advantage you’ll experience partnering with us:
- Reduction in your operational cost by 70% immediately
- Over 100’s of client references
- The only RCM company excelling in all the pre-billing activities
- Working with the largest HME billing company
- Reducing the Accounts Receivable Bucket by 30% within 1 Month
- Account Manager/ Employees available at all times over an US phone number
- Robust reporting according to the client’s protocol
- No FICA, paid holidays, medical benefits etc.
- No binding contract
For more information on how we can bring a difference to the table for your HME billing process, get in touch with us over a ‘no commitment call’, we are just a call away!