- December 17, 2021
- Posted by: Thomas Anderson
- Category: Orthotics Billing
People often think that orthotics as inserts of custom made shoe that relieves any foot pain. But there are other types such as the back braces. Medicare often takes them as durable medical equipment. Medicare Part B will be covering orthotics if both of the following are true
1) Your podiatrist prescribes it thinking it to be medical necessary
2) You have bought the orthotics from a supplier who participates with Medicare.
It may also cover inserts and therapeutic shoes for people who have diabetes and suffer from foot disease. Generally Medicare pays 80% of the cost for orthotics items; therapeutic shoes after you have met the deductible while you are responsible for the remaining 20%.
It is pretty evident that you might need to plan ahead of time with your orthotics billing. At present, reducing your costs in operations , eliminating any practice management blunder is all about finding the right vendor.
The Sunknowledge Advantage
As a next gen RCM destination, we have evolved as an orthotics billing powerhouse. We have reduced operational expenses for some of the largest suppliers in the world of Orthotics and prosthetics with excellent references.
Our niche presence, capability of delivering actionable support defines our presence. With over 100 clients all across the DMEPOS space, we know what it takes to deliver it all in Orthotics billing. Our team promises to reduce your existing worries with an instant reduction of your operational expenses by almost 70%.
Speak to our experts and come to know what makes us a genuine healthcare services company offering tailored orthotics billing at the lowest rates in the market place. We have worked out a perfect solution for our partners at these testing times.
Get to know what enables us to accelerate your reimbursements with our superior ability to work as your operational arm. Our experts will be happy to share our best practices with you. Partner with us and experience a hassle free RCM experience like never before.