Physicians’ struggle with rising payroll expenses and workload management is very real. We understand.
Admin tasks are the biggest contributor to physician burnout.
Under these circumstances, imagine having the services of a Virtual Office Assistant (aka healthcare virtual assistant), available 24/7.
Delegating these repetitive admin tasks can free up more time to see more patients, improve care quality, while boosting patient experience and reducing office costs – a crucial step for the growth of your practice.
Did you know?
♦ A 2020 study published in JAMA, found that “physician practices can save an average of $22,000/year by hiring a virtual assistant for administrative tasks.”
♦ Another 2021 study, published in the journal, Telemedicine and e-Health, reported that “physicians could save $15,000/year on average by delegating administrative tasks to a virtual medical assistant.”
Welcome to Virtual Physician Assistant Services – Your Partner in Healthcare Efficiency
Are you ready to grow your cardiology practice, and in the process, save more time for yourself and your patients?
Our healthcare virtual assistant services, utilized by thousands of physicians, are here to make your journey smoother, faster, and more efficient.
Discover the power of Sunknowledge’s Virtual Office Assistants in streamlining your operations, reducing costs and saving precious time.
♦ Why do Physicians need Virtual Office Assistants?
♦ To reduce the burden of administrative tasks
♦ cut down office costs
♦ To deal with physician burnout
♦ To handle a wide variety of job roles:
- Medical receptionists
- Medical scribes
- Telehealth support
- Remote patient monitoring
♦ To handle a variety of admin tasks:
- Appointment scheduling
- Patient screening
- Insurance verification
- Updating EHR/EMR
- Request pre authorization
- Check status & Follow-up with insurers
- Billing & Coding and more..
Manage Workload like a Pro with the Services of our Virtual Medical Assistants
Our experienced virtual medical assistants ensure that you never miss a beat, providing immediate support for your cardiology practice.
From replying to patient queries and scheduling appointments to following-up with patients and scheduling meetings with medical representatives, the services of a virtual physician assistant help manage workload, save time, lower operational costs and take your practice another step closer to maximum efficiency.
Healthcare Virtual Assistants Take Care of:
Healthcare Virtual Assistants are the future of healthcare administration. Say ‘hi’ to the future and bid goodbye to time-consuming admin tasks.
Sunknowledge’s virtual medical assistant services enable your practice to take care of:
- Patient co-ordination and communication
- Paperwork completion
- Updating records in your EMR
- Front-end administrative tasks
- Prescription refills
- Quality assurance
- Customer service
- After-care services
- Custom office needs and more
Features of Sunknowledge’s Virtual Medical Assistants:
- Quick on-boarding process
- Extensively trained to support physicians’ administrative needs
- Remote and HIPPA-compliant working environment
- Real-time communication with patients and clinic staff
- Open to learning and handling new tasks depending on your practice’s needs
- Amazon Web Services-enabled platform
Top Benefits of Sunknowledge’s Healthcare Virtual Assistant Services:
- More time to focus on patient care
- No office set-up or additional requirements
- Improved patient experiences
- Dedicated Virtual Assistants
- Work with the same person
- Experienced and trained VAs
- Certified in HIPAA Training
- Comfortable with any EHR or EMR
- Non-binding contract
- On-job training not required
- Available 24/7
- Instant access
- No need to pay during transition
Common Cardiology Sub-specialties our Virtual Medical Assistants Support:
- General cardiology
- Congenital cardiology
- Preventive cardiology
Ready for Virtual Medical Assistant Services to Revolutionize Your Practice?
Join the thousands of physician practices who have already saved significant sums of money by harnessing the power of Virtual Medical Assistant Services. For further details, book a no-obligation consultation today.