Sunknowledge Services Inc is located in the educational and cultural capital of India, Kolkata , known as a the “city of joy”! The unique blend of Eastern and Western cultural influences over the centuries has stimulated the cosmopolitan fabric of the city, making it cultural epicenter of the country.
It is well ahead than any other megacity in Asia with its heritage, contribution to the Indian society with its literary and artistic pursuits. As a city of progressive learning & thinking, Kolkata remains at the vanguard of artistic, cultural, literary initiatives across the country.
The city is the capital of the State of West Bengal. There was a time when Gopal Krishna Gokhale rightfully remarked “What Bengal thinks today, India thinks tomorrow”!
It has always been a land of poets, philosophers, reformers, historians, linguistics, scientists, Nobel laureates, freedom fighters, musicians and men of eminence in the field of cinema, performing arts, music & theatre. In fact, five Noble Prize Winners have been associated with Kolkata:
- Sir Ronald Ross (1902 Medicine)
- Rabindranath Tagore (1913, first Asian to win Noble prize)
- CV Raman (1930 Physics)
- Mother Teresa (1979 Peace)
- Amartya Sen ( 1998 Economics)
Kolkata, is surely the “Knowledge Capital” of Asia with schools, colleges, universities , centers of excellence that have a glorious past, strong present and state of the art infrastructure. The city have over five hundred colleges and excellent educational institutions.
- The Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur is a public institution established by the government of India in 1951. Indeed, it was the first of the IIT’s that was established and is recognized as an “Institute of National Importance” by the Government of India.
- The Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta is ranked as the best B-school from Asia in the FT Masters in Management Global Rankings.
- The University of Calcutta is a collegiate public state university located in Kolkata and was established on 24th January 1857. It was the first institution in Asia to be established as a multidisciplinary and secular Western style university. The Nobel laureates associated with the University are : Rabindranath Tagore, CV Raman & Amartya Sen.
The city brings in quality, productive and skilled manpower at the cheapest price. Sunknowledge Services Inc takes pride in the fact that it has the finest pool of resources around. The city offers flexibility, great food cuisines and last but not the least a home to live in for everyone!