- April 1, 2022
- Posted by: Josh Knoll
- Category: HME Billing
Documentation demands are rising with time with payer rules changing constantly. Denial rates for the claims continue to go up in spite of all measures that a HME supplier takes to increase its rate of reimbursement.
- Almost $5 million of payments gets denied every year with 63% of those rejections that can be recovered.
- Without the rising use of automation for rechecking information, it is quite difficult to know if the claim is denied with coverage change and that may not be detected for over a month.
HME providers need scalability, analytics and expertise to reduce their administrative burden significantly. At the end of the day, what you need is someone that can help you in reducing your overall costs in operations significantly. It can actually help you gain dividends significantly and precisely why you need a serious HME billing partner.
The Edge in Using Sunknowledge Experts
We believe in implementing a smooth HME billing and collections workflow to allow payers get the right information that will help them in getting paid quickly. Our team is experts in HME billing and knows how to optimize your ROI in the best possible manner.
- Presently we have a robust presence all across the HME world and have excellent references. We have actually reduced operational expenses by almost 80% with our actionable presence.
- Our team understands what it takes to deliver both front and back end RCM support at just $7 per hour in HME billing that will transform your flow of reimbursements.
- If you are looking to earn a competitive advantage, partner with us right now. Our team of experts knows how to enable the right checks and balances which will elevate your reimbursement possibilities once and for all.
Partner with us and come to know what makes us unique in the world of revenue cycle management services in the healthcare space. At these difficult times of staff shortage and labor crisis, we make sure that none of your reimbursements are lost due to faulty pre and post HME billing efforts as a dedicated operational extension.