Earning a unique edge by working for both in the payer and provider side of the healthcare business, Sunknowledge extends superior support in Nursing Home pre/ post billing. Our team understands your immediate needs with front end / back end revenue cycle management, offers customized support eliminating proven pain points in practice management efforts.
You have access to experienced resources who will be working for you on a dedicated basis, offering streamlined support that transpires better ROI in best proportions. Our ability to offer niche support in pre and post nursing home billing makes us a champion operational extension for some of the biggest names across the industry.
Sure fire reasons that make us a top class RCM destination
- Instant reduction of operational costs by 70%
- Exceptional productivity standards
- No binding contract with 30-days release clause
- 100’s of excellent client references
- Dedicated account manager at no additional costs
- We charge only $7 per hour
- $1/3 Million Hiscox/Geico insurance coverage for any errors of Omission & Commission
Our complete range of services in Nursing Home pre/ post billing
- New patient Entry
- Eligibility and Benefits Verification
- Prior Authorization
- Medical Coding
- Claims Submission
- Rejection Management
- Payment Posting
- Accounts Receivables Follow-up
- Denial Management
- Customer Service
We are also involved in AR & Collections related activities for several leading Nursing homes. The activities included reaching out to payers regarding status of submitted claims and following up on denials, under payments and appeals.
- Expert handling of accounts receivable by highly experienced staff
- Demonstrated expertise in working on difficult-to-recover aging A/R
- Same attention to every cash amount regardless of its size or source
- Over 10 years of experience in claims adjudication serving major insurance plans
- Increase in collections by 30 to 40%
We look forward to an opportunity to share our best practices in Nursing Home pre/ post billing with you over a “No Commitment Call”.