To understand better, Complex rehab technology wheelchair systems are products designed to meet demands of individuals which are unique. CRT wheel chair systems are configured individually and are customized to meet patient’s disability and needs. They include a variety of products that includes:
- Configurable manual wheel chairs
- Complex Power Chairs
- Adaptive seating system
- Alternate positioning systems
- Specialized mobility devices
While the year ahead might look uncertain with advocacy of CRT issues as well as advocacy, a lot of initiatives can improve and protect access for the patients. The prospect of July 1 payment cuts with Medicare for CRT manual wheel chairs and accessories appears to be a threat.
It might reduce access for the individuals with disabilities that depend on specialized wheel chair systems. With the current tele-health policies to remain in effect, you need quality processes in place. Also, it becomes pertinent to establish sound processes that will categorically elevate your patient care and improve collections with streamlined complex rehab technology billing services.
The insurance pays for CRT related products and services that includes modifications, repairs and accessories with all the following requisites:
- It is within a client’s medical program scope
- It is medically necessary
- Prescribed by the physician with Medicare as the primary payer while the agency is billed for a deductible and co-pay only
To receive payment, providers have to submit all of the following:
- Completed information for Authorization form
- Completed form of prescription
- Completed Medical necessity for Wheelchair purchase form, HCA 19-0008
- The model, make as well as the serial number for modification
- Any information specific to client’s medical condition that initiates modification
What makes Sunknowledge unique
As a next gen Complex rehab technology billing services partner, we deliver actionable support. Our niche presence, capability of working out a perfect approach makes us a desired destination to many.
With over 100 clients, all across the DMEPOS space, we believe in working as a genuine operational extension. Our team has the skill set to work out a perfect solution to eliminate any pre and post complex rehab technology billing gaps with our specialized presence. We have reduced pain points for some of the largest CRT supplier right from East to West. It makes us a vendor that delivers customized support eliminating challenges that hinder reimbursements and deviates focus from patient care.
Our salient advantages
- Access to dedicated resources at any time for as low as $7 per hour.
- Account Mangers assigned at no additional cost.
- Team Leaders assigned at no extra cost.
- 20% internal audits conducted regularly without any additional charges for the services.
- 80% reduction in current billing cost
- Highest Productivity metrics in the market.
- No binding contracts.
- Liability insurance coverage of 5 Million Dollars, with a million dollar coverage per incident.
Our Service List
- New Patient Order Entry
- Eligibility Verification
- Prior Authorization
- Doctors Office Follow-up
- Order Confirmation
- Claims Submission
- Payment Posting
- Denial Management
- Customer Service
Speak to our experts and come to know how we deliver competitive solutions in complex rehab technology billing. Our team will love to share, deliver and explore opportunities with you on how we deliver competitive support consistently at these testing times.