- July 21, 2022
- Posted by: spiderman
- Category: DME Billing
The latest rate of improper payments for DME devices stands at 47%. Insufficient documentation and errors with medical necessity are major challenges to it. As a supplier it must be a pain to worry about your rising DSO’s. Making sure all your pre and post DME billing efforts are in order remains a top priority to reduce your rising costs in operations.
- All you need is a competent team that can eliminate your process loopholes, help you develop a strong process which will allow you to reduce your DSO volume sooner than later!
- Presently, a lot of DME providers will be looking for vendors that can help them focus better on patient care. It all boils down to finding an experienced team of DME billing experts that can take your process of payments to the next stage.
- A lot depends on finding a reliable vendor with experience and credentials to work on your process of DME billing. If you want a dedicated partner that can allow you to lower your present operational expenses on time, chances are you might want to partner with a credible partner that has the answer for everything in pre and post revenue cycle management efforts.
What you want is a dynamic partner that can eliminate any process loopholes in your DME billing by abiding with the compliance requirements in the best possible manner. The challenge however is to explore the correct vendor for transforming all your reimbursement potential.
Sunknowledge with the answer in DME Billing
- Our team reduces your operational costs by 80% immediately
- We deliver seamless communication standards with dedicated account managers
- Sunknowledge has the highest productivity metrics across the industry
- Excellent references from over 500’s of clients in the DME space
- We have no binding contracts
Hire us at just $7 per hour to counter any recession worries. We are your best bet as a top class RCM services partner and will rejuvenate all your reimbursement challenges with our specialized intervention. Speak to our team to know more on our DME billing capabilities.