- January 2, 2024
- Posted by: Steve Smith
- Categories: DME Billing, DME Billing Services
The entire global market for home medical equipment was valued at around $30,545.34 billion and is expected to reach almost $56.45 billion by 2027 with a CAGR of 5.6%. Ease of access, advancement in maternity care, technological advancements are also fueling the market growth. As a provider, today investing in opportunities that can accelerate your growth will be extremely critical.
- Businesses are not finding workers to offer employment. Many are opting a safer option of unemployment that going to work again.
- Finding the older employees back to their offices looks like a distant dream for many. Employees are demanding no less than $18 to $20 per hour and are leaving if that is not offered.
- This might be the highest in the country in the last fifty years. That reminds all of us on how to manage your claims and handle payments at these testing times.
- While you have an emotional connect but you have a business to run! How can you make both the dots meet?
Outsourcing your DME Billing and RCM efforts to a trusted vendor can be an excellent idea. While it is not going to take away any ones job and should offer a flexible exit process. The company can choose to lessen the number of headcounts required on a project anytime! It helps you in working with someone that can reduce your overall costs and also helps you focus on your patients.
The Checklist for A Robust DME Billing Company
So what should you look for in your perfect RCM partner? Creating the right ecosystem becomes a pertinent question for many. At next door partnership models, someone making sure that all your pre and post billing client requirements are handled by our best agents, what more can you ask for! For me, I would have definitely put by bets on someone:
Already working with leading providers, understand processes and systems used in DME Billing
Can provide strong references, you can ask an industry counterpart, find out how things worked out just great for them!
This and a lot more will eventually help you select your trusted vendor that can take care of all your pre and post billing efforts for HME claims. Right from handling the inventory, entering the order, following up with the physician’s office to collecting claims and handling denials. If you find someone worth it, take chance!