Front-end practice management is one of the cornerstones of a hassle-free RCM experience. If you are looking for a perfect practice management partner, we have the best answer for your Orthotics & Prosthetics prior authorization challenges.
Between 2018 and 2019, the total enrollment of Medicare Advantage grew by 1.6 million beneficiaries, nearly the same growth rate as the prior year. The CBO, Congressional Budget Office projects the share of beneficiaries to rise to 47% by 2029.
- Almost 80% of the Medicare enrollees are in plans that require prior authorization for at least one Medicare covered service.
- Over 70% of enrollees are in plans that need prior authorization for DMEPOS items
As an Orthotics & Prosthetics provider, you need to ensure
- Better chances of securing reimbursements
- Better patient experience with a streamlined prior authorization approach
Leverage the Sunknowledge advantage for Orthotics & Prosthetics Prior Authorization
By performing task-specific activities in eligibility verification, prior authorization, doctor’s office follow-up, order entry & confirmation, we have the perfect approach for your improved cash flow. We do it all in:
- Eligibility Verification – Online & Calling (with same & similar check for Medicare)
- Authorization Initiation – Online & Calling
- Authorization Follow Up
- Follow-up with the payer on Authorization
- Completion of authorization form based on the outcome of the request
- Doctor’s Office Follow-up for documents etc.
- Order Entry
- Patient Account Creation
- Patient’s demographic entry
- Prescription information entry
- Insurance entry
- Provider’s information entry
- Item entry
- Order Confirmation
- Scheduling of Delivery
Schedule a “no commitment call” with Ronnie Hastings to know more about what difference we bring to the table as your ultimate practice management extension.