Getting your claims accepted on the first submission
Insurance eligibility verification is the first step in the entire medical billing process. Any extensive research will tell you that incorrect coverage information gets your claims on the wrong side of reimbursements. Often patients during their visits do not provide the correct coverage information. Also, the front desk staff does not update the correct information.
The lack of incorrect insurance eligibility checks directly influences the collections. Finding a genuine team that can extend you quality support is the need of the hour! That’s why Sunknowledge has all the answers for you to handle your insurance eligibility verification.
Why opt for Urgent care insurance eligibility checks
It is true that insurance companies make a lot of changes regularly, update their health plans. It is critical for the medical billing company to verify that patients are covered under the recent plan to get maximum reimbursements.
Non-verification leads to a lot of rework, decreases your patient satisfaction which is a big deterrent. Increased errors cause a lot of rejections.
At Sunknowledge, we understand the importance of urgent care insurance eligibility verification like no other
● Increase in revenue
● Minimize delays and rejections considerably
● Improve your collections by lowering your write-offs
● No adjustments will be done without client consent
Process of insurance eligibility verification at Sunknowledge
● Receive patient schedules via EDI, fax, or email and check them every day in the scheduling appointment software.
● Verify the patient coverage with secondary and primary payers by making calls to the insurance payers and doing all the checks through their online portals. We will also be contacting the patients for additional information if needed.
● Updating the PM system with the group ID, member ID, co-pay and coverage period, deductibles and the coinsurance verification, and the other code-level details including the max limits.
● Informing the client immediately if there are issues with any patient’s eligibility.
Sunknowledge has an expert pool of experts that help you do what you know best, taking care of your rising patient volumes. We deliver an extensive performance and reduce the client’s cycle in accounts receivable considerably.
Partner with our team now and enjoy our superior support in eligibility verification and handle your patient volume which is skyrocketing at these testing times. With the immense shortage of labor, rising salaries, it is becoming increasingly difficult over time to find trained resources.
Get in touch with our team; know more about our references on how to extend comprehensive support at the lowest price, $7 per hour. Our seamless support, right customization approach makes us a genuine RCM services company.