Outsourcing Big Data Analytics is Making a Mark in the Healthcare Industry
- December 1, 2015
- Posted by: Thomas Anderson
- Category: Healthcare Outsourcing Services
In the healthcare industry, exchange of data and keeping an eye on it is an imperative part. Healthcare data is a hot topic across the globe. In this digitally driven world, sharing improper health information can lead to total mayhem. Similarly, digitizing and streamlining the sharing of healthcare data will lead to cost-saving in a more efficient manner. Both the healthcare and life science industries have a vested interest in finding solutions to difficult data challenges which is why services from the likes of MedPro Systems are often in high demand.
The healthcare industry in the U.S. is undergoing a paradigm shift experiencing data revolution through the ‘Internet of Things’. The Internet of Things is empowering people to live a healthier life by using and connecting with devices such as tablets, wearable, and handheld devices. IoT has introduced consumers to empower themselves and to organize their health in an extremely tailored approach.
Big data analytics – using software from somewhere like Heap Analytics – is making a mark in the healthcare industry by improving patient care to its core. In coming years, customized and data-enriched health analysis will carve a niche. Healthcare organizations hope that big data and analytics projects can help to reduce costs and improve patient care. Utilizing an enterprise data lake solution can go a long way in helping organizations to manage and analyse vast quantities of data. According to ABIresearch, eventually data from wireless, wearable devices is expected to flood providers and insurers by 2019.
Here are some advantages:
- Outsourced analytics can also provide high-level insights into needed improvements
- This approach delivers summary-level outcomes metrics that serve as an important picture of performance to executives.
- Provides value to areas of the health system, such as the marketing department, which can use this data to demonstrate that the given healthcare organization delivers better or less expensive care than competitors.
- Individuals will be provided with tailor-made strategies to combat illness and social technologies will enable us to manage our own health.
- From the data generated, we will learn how to improve our wellbeing and be motivated to take control.
By outsourcing big data analytics of a healthcare industry, healthcare providers can focus on quality healthcare. Similarly, the experts can ensure to provide medical data in a streamlined manner.